Become a member
Renew my membership
Your shopping cart is empty
Sign in to The Tax Institute
Your account will be locked after five failed login attempts. Forgotten your password?
This boxset consists of six popular sessions filmed at The Tax Institute's 2017 National Convention and brings you coverage of topical SME issues, timely guidance and strong technical content delivered by experts directly to your office or boardroom.
- 6 CPD hours
- Each DVD includes the synced PowerPoint slides and related technical papers
DVD boxset includes:
Mid Year Sale - save using campaign code at checkout: Mid Year Sale 2017
2017 is ramping up to be the year of superannuation. What an exciting and dynamic time to practise in this space. With the government’s major reform package finally in place and a raft of brand new measures kicking in on 1 July, it is important to understand what these changes mean for you and your clients.
This video package will help you navigate these changes and highlight the key steps, strategies and practical tips that you need to be aware of in the lead up to 1 July.
Presented by four industry experts, you’ll gain insight into the controversial $1.6 million transfer balance cap and how it affects pensions, estate planning and death benefits; the new contribution provisions; concessional and non-concessional caps and the new Div 293 threshold.
Must see presentations for all those who are practising in this space.
2016 CPD ON DVD BOXSET
8 DVDs, 8 CPD hours
This is a practical, convenient way to bring yourself or your team right up to date with recent developments.
Filmed in 2016, there are 8 DVDs included and 8 CPD hours. What’s more, you’ll save more than $360.
Our latest boxset includes:
- CGT small business concessions – selected practical issues
- CGT rollovers – an SME’s perspective
- Succession planning to avoid disputes between trustees and beneficiaries
- Self-funding a private group business or investment, including Div 7A and trust considerations
- Corporate residency and the Hua Bank case
- Transfer pricing basics/including simplified documentation
- Establishing an overseas operation – and then repatriating funds from it
- Withholding tax and foreign tax fundamentals.
Price shown is non-member price. Members, your discounted member price will be shown at checkout.
From time to time, products will be listed here based on your areas of interest and past purchases.
State Office Contacts
© 1996-2016 The Tax Institute (ABN 45 008 392 372 (PRV14016)) All rights reserved.The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.